Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween Party

Since moving in mid-june my fiance and I haven't really had the chance to have friends and family over to our place, not including the un-planned parent-watching-the-kids for a few hours thing.

So, what we've decided to do is to throw a Halloween House Warming!

I am certain I am more excited about this whole thing than he is. I can not WAIT to have people over, make tons of food, drink cocktails and then head out for the evening to a bar to celebrate some more. As of right now we are still in the brain-storming phase of our planning and I can not help but spend most of my recent days on Pinterest focused on how I will manage to cook and DIY everything!!

My pinterest
Easy Gallon jugs with faces
Ice hand in bowl
Finger cookies by Rachel Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment