Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's time I write my future...

I decided that I needed to write down my future goals. I learned from a financial advisor a year ago that one way to execute your goals is by first WRITING THEM DOWN. It finalizes things and allows you to think about exactly that and focus on getting to that point.

This is what I wrote down--

--To own my own shop that sells vintage knick-knacks, clothes and allows me to shop, find and sell what I love

--Get into a art marketing or business program that will teach me the skills needed to own my own shop

--To begin by working somewhere I know can get me to this point. *Anthropologie*

--Get married to the man of my dreams--Dakim.

--Plan my wedding

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becs-Its funny i was going to ask you what your future plans were today, but I didn't get round too... I have so many ideas in this head of mine that I should probably sell ideas or something, so lets talk on FB or something and brainstorm.

    btw hope you guys tie the knot soon

    Sallymallyandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete