Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Too much of a good thing....

Is too much of a good thing ever really BAD? Sometimes I wonder if my overindulgence in shopping or my passion for makeup will make me a bad person. Once, not too long ago, I got a fortune in a fortune cookie that read "One day your vice will be your virtue." Not so sure if it's true, but I suppose that if I completely shirked my duties as a wonderful mummy and lovely girlfriend I would be a total loser and my vice would just simply be that--my vice.

I would like to begin by stating that I know I am not the only one that feels this way! I have just graduated from college a couple of months ago and am now furiously looking for work. BUT--in the MEANTIME...I am beginning to think there's nothing wrong with a couple months of Rest and Relaxation. Oh--and there's NOTHING wrong with a little bit of Glamour!

Shoe Clip @ Ban.do
Seen...here...            
Ted Baker @ASOS


and here....

Dress @ RiverofRomansk

A little sparkle, satin and chiffon. Just in time for the Valentine's Day Holiday. Your sweetie is sure to find you looking absolutely dashing in either one of these lady-like adornments ;D!

No comments:

Post a Comment